Operating Temperature: -10 C to 50 C
Storage Temperature: -37 C to -66 C
Internal Power Requirements: 7.2 VDC (6x AA NiMH Rechargeable/ Disposable)
External Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Automatic Light Sensor
- Data Acquisition Interface
- Seamless Data Transfer
- Weight Management Software Including Center of Balance
- Durable Wireless Handheld Unit
- Detachable Ramps and Spacers
- Multiple Scale Configuration (2,4,6,8)
Overall Length: 14 inches (35.5 cm)
Overall Width: 20 1⁄2 inches (52 cm)
Height: 3 1⁄4 inches
Width: 11 inches
Weight :40 lbs
Capacity: 0 to 20,000 lbs ( 0 to 10,000 Kg )
- Easy Battery Access.
- Pounds or Kilogram Graduations
- User Selectable Increments.
- Waterproof Membrane Switch and Enclosure.
- Foldable Handles for Storage.
- Rugged Design
- Transportable Storage Case
Accuracy (per NIST Handbook 44 for Class IIII devices)
0 to 2,500 lbs: ± 50lbs.
2,500 to 10,000 lbs: ± 100lbs.
10,500 to 20,000 lbs: ± 150lbs.
Click here to learn how to get your own WMS.