The LP400E is a Low-Profile, Electronic, Wheel Load Scale that can weigh loads up to 40,000 lbs. (18,143kg) with an accuracy of +/- 1%. The rugged, lightweight aluminum design makes it ideal for uneven and unimproved road surfaces. The LP400E is manufactured to withstand harsh use, it has an integrated indicator with functions that include push button controls for on/off, zero, local/total, lbs./kgs, print, self-test, battery life and more. Additionally, it has an innovative solar charging circuitry, and commercially available rechargeable batteries, which keep the units charged for longer battery life and capacity between and during use. The LP400E has a large, protected display with a backlight feature which makes it easier to read. Through our GEC wireless SMART technology, multiple scales can be operated simultaneously for more efficient weighing. In addition to our SMART technology, the wireless tablet comes with a protective case and GEC’s proprietary, customizable weighing software. If wireless use is not desirable, the LP400E can be interconnected allowing up to 30 scales being utilized together. By pushing the local/total button on one scale, all cabled units will total at that scale, eliminating the need to read and record the weight at each scale.
- LP400E Low Profile Wheel Load Scale, with a height of only 2”
- Guaranteed Accuracy of +/- 1% of applied load
- Rugged, light-weight steel and aluminum construction to withstand harsh use.
- Designed for uneven and unimproved road surfaces.
- Lightweight portable electronic scale of 48lbs.
- Available in Capacities up to 20,000/ 30,000/ 40,000 lbs. per unit.
- Large Display with Backlight for ease of reading
- Protected Indicator with push button controls
- Wireless or Cabled, with Tablet, Weighing Software and GEC’s Wireless SMART Technology
- Manufactured in the USA and “Certified” to QMS standards AS9100D and ISO9001