DoD Application Specific Equipment
GEC is fully capable and equipped to manufacture everything from CH-47 Bench Test Sets to Integrated Lower Actuator Test Sets, even De-Icing Systems for the UH-60. Our capabilities extend to full Mil-Spec, both CSI and non-CSI items, engineered to Performance Specifications, Purchase Descriptions and any other customer requirements. Additionally, we perform complete Maintenance and Overhaul (M&O) of weapon system components inside our Arlington Texas facility along-side our 35,000 sq. ft. production capabilities.
GEC Owns & Operates a 38.500 sf Manufacturing, Assembly and Test facility located in Arlington Texas on 2.0 Acres.
- Dedicated Electrical & Mechanical Engineers, Prototyping, Solidwork’s 3-D Modeling Software, PC Board Design, FEA for Fatigue and Structural Analysis, Production Engineering.
- Full Manufacturing Capability, 6 CNC’s including 3 & 4 Axis, as well as Several Conventional Lathes and Mills. Master Cam Software and CNC Programming.
- Electronic Fabrication, Electronic Assembly and Sub-Assembly, Low Volume SMT PC Board Production, Surface Mount Technology, High Magnification Microscopes for fine Soldering, Surface Treatment Qualification, Quality Assessments, Strain Gauge Bonding and Testing, Imagine Capture & Manipulation.
- Mechanical Assembly and Sub- Assembly
- Detail Engineering Bill of Materials, Inventory Control, Production Control, Work Instructions, Assembly Drawings, Jobs, Travelers and Work Orders
- Manufacturing System Adequacy (Production Planning and Control) – CRM Software – Syspro utilized by all departments.