General Electrodynamics Corporation manufacture’s DoD application specific equipment.
GEC is fully capable and equipped to manufacture to full Mil-Spec, both CSI and non-CSI items, engineered to Performance Specifications, Purchase Descriptions and any other customer requirements.
Compliant with FMCSA Regulation, CFR part 393.102.
DoD Application Specific Equipment
GEC is fully capable and equipped to manufacture everything from CH-47 Bench Test Sets to Integrated Lower Actuator Test Sets, even De-Icing Systems for the UH-60. Our capabilities extend to full Mil-Spec, both CSI and non-CSI items, engineered to Performance Specifications, Purchase Descriptions and any other customer requirements. Additionally, we perform complete Maintenance and Overhaul (M&O) of weapon system components inside our Arlington Texas facility along-side our 35,000 sq. ft. production capabilities.
GEC Owns & Operates a 38.500 sf Manufacturing, Assembly and Test facility located in Arlington Texas on 2.0 Acres.
- Dedicated Electrical & Mechanical Engineers, Prototyping, Solidwork’s 3-D Modeling Software, PC Board Design, FEA for Fatigue and Structural Analysis, Production Engineering.
- Full Manufacturing Capability, 6 CNC’s including 3 & 4 Axis, as well as Several Conventional Lathes and Mills. Master Cam Software and CNC Programming.
- Electronic Fabrication, Electronic Assembly and Sub-Assembly, Low Volume SMT PC Board Production, Surface Mount Technology, High Magnification Microscopes for fine Soldering, Surface Treatment Qualification, Quality Assessments, Strain Gauge Bonding and Testing, Imagine Capture & Manipulation.
- Mechanical Assembly and Sub- Assembly
- Detail Engineering Bill of Materials, Inventory Control, Production Control, Work Instructions, Assembly Drawings, Jobs, Travelers and Work Orders
- Manufacturing System Adequacy (Production Planning and Control) – CRM Software – Syspro utilized by all departments.