GEC’s line of calibration presses are designed to calibrate both platform scales and top of the jack systems. The press has up to 100,000 lbs capacity and can hold force within ± 1 pound of desired load. Calibrate equipment with tight requirements of 0.1% accuracy using this press, with at least 4 times better accuracy. The completely automated system allows user to precisely apply the Calibration Force with a total uncertainty within 0.025% of the applied force. This precision is achieved using a high precision calibration grade loadcell, and a high resolution 24 bit indicator to precisely measure the output of the loadcell. The Press has a user-friendly Guided Calibration procedure, prompting the user throughout the entire process.
The closed loop control system provides force feedback to the servovalve to hold the force within a pound. An integrated position sensor located within the dual acting cylinder, precisely measures the position, and allows user to store home positions for various scales.
User-friendly Guided Calibration software, prompts user throughout the entire process. Allows you to store calibration files for each scale, generate, export and print calibration reports.
- User Friendly guided calibration/verification
- Dual closed loop force control to achieve 0.02% or better uncertainty
- Connect multiple load cell standards with different capacities
- User can select, save and retrieve multiple test load points for each equipment type.
- Large Working surface allows to accommodate all scales from different manufacturers along with distribution plate stacks.
- Completely Automated calibration of GEC scales / Top of Jack Load cell equipment.