The Deployable Vehicle Weighing and Cargo Profiling System (DVWCPS) is a user-friendly, portable or fixed-in-ground, vehicle measuring and weighing system. The WIM-VPS consists of 3 major components: The Vehicle Profiling System (VPS), the Weigh in Motion Scale System, and the Smart Controller. The Vehicle Profiling System (VPS) takes automatic and precise measurements of a moving vehicle, providing length, width, and height and speed using 3 lasers, and generates a 3D point cloud image of the vehicle profile. The (VPS) System is integrated with a light-weight, Weigh in Motion (WIM) scale system.
The WIM system captures and stores the axle weights and calculates the vehicle speed as well. Both the VPS and the WIM are connected to the central Controller which processes all the data interfaces with the application. The application captures the data from both systems and calculates the Gross Weight, Center of Balance, and automatically classifies the vehicle from measure data. It also generates one simple and easy to read report from the measured and calculated data which can then be interfaced directly to TC-AIMS II.
- The (DVWCPS) is a Fixed Ground System (Permanent Installation)/ Portable System
- Guaranteed Accuracy of Static weighing within +/- 1% or Dynamic weighing within +/- 2% of applied load
- Rugged, light-weight steel and aluminum construction to withstand harsh use.
- Automatic and Precise Measurement of Vehicle Dimensions with Speed, Weight and Vehicle Profiling System (VPS)
- 3D Images of Vehicle Profile
- Automatic Vehicle Classification
- User Friendly Software Provides Axle Weight, Gross Weight, Center of Balance, Dimensions of Vehicle (L x W x H), Speed and # of Axles.
- Output Format Configurable to Integrate into Higher-level System
- Low profile, light weight and Easy Installation
- Fast, Reliable and Low Maintenance costs
Weigh In Motion Vehicle Profiling System
SPECIFICATION DATA SHEET
Static Weighing: 1% or better
Dynamic Weighing: 2% or better up to 8 mp/h (12.87 km/h)
Operating Temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) to 176°F (80°C)
Voltage Power: 110/220 VAC
Frequency Power: 50/60 Hz
Maximum Height: 4.297 / (130) Meters (in)
Maximum Width: 4.572 / (180) Meters (in)
Maximum Length: 30 meters
Maximum object size: 30 x 4.572 x 4.297 meters
Minimum object size: 1 x 0.6 x 0.6 (L x W x H) meters
Data Acquisition Interface
Seamless Data Transfer
Weight Management Software Including Center of Balance
Optional Wireless Tablet or Cabled