The Weigh-In-Motion (WIM) is a NTEP approved, portable weighing system which provides the software and equipment necessary to weight a vehicle in motion in both Static and Dynamic Weighing modes. The system has a 32-inch x 18 inch “active” weighing surface, 1.8 inches tall, and displays the gross weight and axle weights as well as Vehicle ID and driver information. With the optional vehicle profiling feature, the system provides the vehicle length, width and height as well as weight and center of balance of the weighed vehicle. The user can print the information or save files in text format. The stored files can be transferred to other devices. The GEC WIM scales are available in pounds or kilograms with a wireless option as well.
- MD700X-WIM Portable Weigh in Motion System Load Scale, with a height of only 1.8”
- NTEP Certified Scale and Indicator
- Guaranteed Accuracy of Static weighing within +/- 1% or Dynamic weighing within +/- 2% of applied load
- Rugged, light-weight steel and aluminum construction to withstand harsh use.
- Designed for uneven and unimproved road surfaces.
- Quick and Easy setup with light weight levelers, ramps and scales
- Portable WIM indicator with thermal printer for ticketing
- Capacity up to 50,000 lbs. per axle. (Max Axle Weight 0-80,000lbs and Max Per Pad 0-30,000lbs)
- Speed up to 8 mph.
- Reporting includes axle weights, gross weight, Vehicle Id, Driver information and more
- IP67 rated components
- Battery Operated / 12 VDC Inverter / 120 VAC
- Fast, Reliable and Low Maintenance costs.
- Accurate vehicle profiling, Center of balance, speed and vehicle dimension (L x W x H) – optional
MD700X-WIM Portable Weigh in Motion System SPECIFICATION DATA SHEET
Static Weighing: 1% or better
Dynamic Weighing: 2% or better up to 8 mp/h (12.87 km/h)
Operating Temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) to 176°F (80°C)
Inverter Power Requirements: 12 VDC In; 115 VAC 60 Hz Out; 150 Watts Peak 80
ICI Charging Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Input
Platform: 32” W x 18” L x 1.8” H
Platform Weight: 60 lbs.
Leveler: 30” W x 83” L x 1.8” H (On each side of weighing pad for entry/exit)
Leveler Weight: 72 lbs.
Data Acquisition Interface
Seamless Data Transfer
Weight Management Software Including Center of Balance
Optional Wireless Tablet or Cabled
License plate reader