The WMS is our newest portable electronic heavy duty wheel weigher. This rugged, portable hand-held unit weighs on 40 lbs. It’s fully electronic design and improved features, communicates through a secure wireless network. Typically used in sets of 2, 4, and 6. Scales use an LCD display and powered by commercially available disposable or rechargeable batteries. These vehicle weighing systems are also capable of recording accurate weights on uneven surfaces and in harsh conditions.
SPECIFICATIONS DATA SHEET
Operating Temperature : 14°F (-10°C) to 104°F (40°C)
Storage Temperature : -35°F (-37°C) to 150°F (66°C)
Internal Power Requirements : 7.2 VDC (6x AA NiMH Rechargeable/ Disposable)
External Power Requirements : 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz charger
- Automatic Backlight Sensor
- Data Acquisition Interface
- Seamless Data Transfer
- Weight Management Software Including Center of Balance
- Durable Wireless Handheld Unit
- Detachable Ramps and Spacers
- Multiple Scale Configuration (2,4,6,8)
- Storage Case
Overall Length : 20-1/2” inches (52 cm)
Overall Width : 14” inches (35.5 cm)
Height : 3-1/4” inches (8.3 cm)
Length : 14-1/4” inches (36 cm)
Width : 10-1/8” inches (26 cm)
Weight : 40 lbs (18.1 kgs)
Capacity : 0 to 20,000 lbs (0 to 10,000 Kgs)
- Solar Power Enhanced Battery Life
- NTEP Approved Shear Beam Loadcells
- User Selectable Increments
- Waterproof Membrane Switch and Enclosure
- Foldable Handles for Storage
- Rugged Design
- 6 AA Disposable or Rechargeable Batteries—400 Hours
- Mil-Spec Storage & Transportation Case
Accuracy (per NIST Handbook 44 for Class IIII devices)
0 to 2,500 lbs : ± 50lbs.
2,500 to 10,000 lbs : ± 100lbs.
10,500 to 20,000 lbs : ± 150lbs.